March 13, 2018, the Kyiv Blockchain Forum will be held at the OASIS Concert Hall “ULTRAMARIN”, been a significant industry event of the year. The focus of the event is successful platforms and trends, ICO analysis and selection of the most promising investment projects.
In 2018, when the trend of crypto and Blockchain technology has already become inevitable, while the growth of number of cryptocurrency users in Ukraine has led to steady interest in Blockchain platforms from medium and large businesses, the organizers of annual and quarterly conferences decided to expand the format, rebrand and increase the prestige of the event.
Guests will have 4 separate zones with presentations and workshops for specialists, developers, as well as all those who want to learn and understand the subject of crypto and distributed ledger technology, as well as an expo-zone where entrepreneurs would be able to present their own projects to visitors. It is expected that more than 30 speakers and more than 1500 participants from all over the world will take part in the event.
Ukraine has all the necessary resources to respond to technological and information challenges of the time – and Kyiv Blockchain Forum is ready to present them to all participants.
– Current information on the market of crypto;
– Features of trading;
– Analysis and forecasts for Blockchain sphere;
– Areas of application Blockchain for business;
– Specificity of own ICO.
– Market and technological insights;
– Legal features of the ICO;
– News of sectoral legislation;
– Successful services and platforms;
– Development of applications on Blockchain;
– Launching projects on Ethereum;
– Features of creating smart contracts;
– Tokenization workshop: how to create your token.
EXPO ZONE is a zone where blockchain-startups will present their developments.
Schedule of event is http://kyiv.blockchainforum.com/en/schedule .
To attend: https://2event.com/ru/events/1213283
Phone: +380 97 939 13 33